Under our ‘ConsultantSe’ brand, SEWM CIC offers a range of specialist consultancy services for growing and developing social enterprises, private businesses, public bodies funders, and voluntary and community organisations.
From a couple of days of in-depth advice and guidance through to long term strategic projects, we can deliver results whenever social impact is a desired outcome.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Social enterprise sector knowledge
- Feasibility studies and business planning
- Business development
- Policy development
- Research and evaluation
- Neighbourhood regeneration, including community assets
- Capacity building and training
- Tendering support
- Marketing and PR
- Introductions and Brokerage Service
The added value from working with us…
Social Enterprise Expertise – Social enterprise is our business. Our daily interaction with social enterprises and the wider market gives us real time insights and intelligence that translates into tangible returns for our clients.
- Positioning and networks – We are uniquely positioned in the West Midlands as the primary destination for social enterprise. Through our growing and diverse membership, our networks and relationships with supporters, nationwide counterparts and government, we are able to harness the value of those connections for you.
- Access to markets – We consistently open up new opportunities through our market knowledge and ensure that whenever money is spent with us, the investment yields the maximum return.
- Entrepreneurial innovation – The design and execution of each project we take on is underpinned by our ethos of ‘doing things differently’ and sustainably.
- Social impact – By working with SEWM CIC you are directly investing in the development of your business and the growth of the social enterprise sector in the West Midlands.
For more information about our ConsultantSe services, please email or call us on 0345 450 7515.
Contact SEWM’s Regional Business Director,
Stuart Emmerson for more information.