Members Forum Feedback 2015
SEWM’s Members Forum Feedback 2015
This details all of the information from the Members Forum event held in April 2015.
The event was a celebration of SEWM CIC entering our 4th year of trading and included the launch of new membership benefits, Member Survey results and lucky winner and SEWM actions moving forward from the Members Survey. We were also delighted to be joined by Social Enterprise UK and The Aspire Group who discussed the Buy Social national Social Enterprise Directory.
Changes to membership
Exciting changes to SEWM Member Benefits have been launched, including important changes to membership processing and renewals.
- Membership Pricing: The membership costs as of the 1st of April are;
- Basic – £55 +vat
- Plus – £155 +vat
- Premier – £335 +vat
- Social Value supporter – £535 +vat
- Social Innovation Partner – £1335 +vat
This equates to a 5.2% increase to membership, remained same since SEWM launch. Price freeze for public sector bodies: Local Authorities, CCGs, NHS Trust, Emergency Services
- Payment Options: From this point onwards, all Basic and Plus membership applications and renewals can be paid via PayPal only. This is due to the high costs involved in the processing of invoices.
- Renewals: All membership levels will also start to be automatically renewed from this point onwards. If you do not wish to renew, we require written notification of this by no later than the end of month 10 of your membership. If you wish to continue your membership, you will be sent an invoice in month 11 or funds will be withdrawn from your PayPal account on your membership renewal date.
The updating and improvement of the services we provide to our members is a continuing commitment to deliver the best value for money for all in our network.
Members Survey feedback
We received some really great comments from our Members Survey and good feedback which we can now turn into action points to further develop and improve our membership services to you all.
Key feedback, comments and stats can be found in the Members Forum presentation here
Members Survey winner announced!
SEWM would like to say thank you to all that completed our Members Survey. The annual survey is important so SEWM can see how we can move forward to deliver the best services possible so a big thank you for your comments and feedback.
Congratulations to Valley House – our lucky winner from our Members Survey draw!
Valley House has won an upgrade to the next membership level! SEWM look forward to promoting your services further. Congratulations and thank you for completing the survey!