Social Enterprise West Midlands has an expert staff team, all very passionate and knowledgeable about social enterprise, and based in central Birmingham.
Joel Ayettey | Marketing and Events Co-ordinator
Joel joined SEWM in May 2016, after completing his third year at Birmingham City University, studying Marketing. Joel provides a valuable contact point for all members who have questions about marketing and promotional services that SEWM offers, as well as event queries.
Joel can support SEWM members with:
- keeping members up-to-date with sector news, events and opportunities as editor of SEWM’s Weekly e-Round Up newsletter
- marketing and promotion of members in the network, offering advice on how organisation’s can best promote their products/services
- event queries – booking enquiries, directions, special requirements
- guidance on digital and online marketing and social media – helping organisations to market their products/services
- SEWM event marketing and management
Sallie Ryan | Associate
Sallie has 30 years’ experience working across a range of sectors including business consultancy, charitable, financial services, creative and social enterprise, including 10 years’ experience specialising in best value, continuous improvement and general consultancy in the housing and construction sectors, working closely with Chief Executive and leadership teams.
Sallie leads on all consultancy delivery and is a specialist in social value including social impact, CSR strategy, engaging supply chains, organisational development, feasibility studies and tendering.
With a strong commercial background in marketing, account management and partnership development, Sallie has also been a speaker for the National Housing Federation, Chartered Institute of Housing, Public Health England, Chamber of Commerce, employability forums, regional charity groups, procurement consortia groups and various supply chain conferences.